I watched a lot of cartoons and movies. I draw incessantly and carry a sketchbook everywhere. I work in animation and self-publish my books. There are monsters in the streets, don't wear red. Mad bulls and monsters hate that color. I still watch cartoons.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Help Japan

Help Japan by Jerrod Maruyama
Help Japan a photo by Jerrod Maruyama on Flickr.

It is very easy. I just did it and it shows up as an item in your next phone bill. I didn't even have to call or lick a stamp. After all I've seen of the devastation left by the largest earthquake to hit Japan ever--well, it's not much but it's a start. Our thoughts and prayers go out to our friends and colleagues in Japan.


______________________

George Takei, Lt. Hikaru Sulu, helmsman of the U.S.S. Enterprise tweets: The tsunami's devastating power, chillingly captured. Share this video & give $10. Text REDCROSS to 90999

Lee Unkrich, director of Toy Story 3 talks about this horrific video in his tweet: This is absolutely unbelievable.

For my video game friends, check out Kevin Pereira of G4's "Attack of the show" who took a break from the show to talk about texting help to Japan. Check out the video here.




4 Comments:

Anonymous e.toyda said...

I live in Gunma,Japan.
Thanks for cooperation of all of you.
私達は世界中の人々に助けられて本当に幸せです。
英語が苦手なので日本語で感謝いたします。
ありがとうございます。

6:04 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

Thanks Ronnie. My girlfriend is from Sendai and we've sent in our donations. Hope it helps a little.

9:04 AM

 
Blogger Ronnie said...

Be safe, Eiji. We hope nothing more escalates from here other than miracles of all sizes.

Jeremy, I can only imagine how this must be for your girlfriend. We wish for best of outcomes for everyone in Japan.

9:35 AM

 
Blogger Mohamed Abdellatif said...

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بحائل
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home